Super Savings Account
The Super Savings Account provides you a complete banking convenience and financial package to access your money with the ease. IDBI Bank offers you a range of savings account for optimal management of your money. With Account, you not only save your money but also make it grow.
Features and Benefits
- MAB – Rs. 5000 (Metro & Urban), Rs. 2500 (Semi Urban), Rs. 500 (Rural)
- International Debit cum ATM Card
- Free five ATM transactions at other Bank ATMs at Non Metro Locations
- Pass-book facility
- Faster transfer of funds
- Online options to pay your bills or tax
- Good options to grow money at attractive interest rates Instant Banking
- International Debit Card
- Demand drafts and Pay order
- Easy Payments
- Bank on the Move
- Profit from your Account
- Value Added Services
- Travel and Gift Solutions
How To Apply
Get a Super Saving Account in 3 easy steps.
01. Get In Touch
Call on our Phone Banking numbers Toll Free -
1800-22-1070 (24x7 service)
02. Visit Our Branch
Visit the nearest branch.Find the Nearest Branch
03. Receive a Call Back
Our representative will contact you at the earliest.
You need to maintain an Monthly Average Balance (MAB) of Rs. 5000 in the Super Savings Account for Metro & Urban Branches, Rs. 2500/- for semi urban Branches and Rs. 500/- for Rural Branches.
Interest @ 4% pa is applicable on the Super Savings Account.
Interest on your Super Savings Account will be calculated and credited half yearly i.e. on the last day of Sept and March.