BHIM Digital POS
BHIM DIGITAL POS is one stop 2-in-1 Mobile First Point of Sale Application that empowers merchants to accept cashless payments from BHIM UPI Apps and Aadhaar seeded accounts of consumers,on 24x7 days basis, without any hassle of installing complex hardware infrastructure.
Merchant register for IDBI Bank BHIM DIGITAL PoS App at the nearest branch of the IDBI Bank
Merchant shall receive an SMS from the Bank on successful registration SMS from bank. Merchant will install BHIM DIGITAl pos App and connect/configure STQC ceritifid Biometric Reader Device
Consumer can make payment using any BHIM UPI supported App or by entering his/her aadhaar number & selecting bank name to debit aadhaar seeded account and perform biometric authentication the biometric reader of the merchant
Instant payment confirmation is received by the Merchant walks away with cashless purchases
- Any entity maintaining operative account with IDBI Bank can become BHIM DIGITAL POS merchant.
- "2-in-1" application for accepting payments through UPI or Aadhaar seeded account from a single app
- No setup fee incurred by merchant.
- Facilitates real time credit of funds to merchants’ bank account.
- With IDBI DIGITAL POS multiple Terminals can be created for single merchant, thereby helping merchant to create multiple collection point across Store and Geographies.
- Enables Merchant to accept payment from any BHIM UPI App or Third Party UPI supported Apps.
- Both Static and Dynamic QR code options are available. Dynamic VPA solution wherein Bank can create dynamic VPAs for receiving payments
- Bank can also provide API/SDK, on select basis, to ecommerce giants, payment aggregator and corporate clients so that they can provide “Pay by UPI” facility to their customers on websites and inside their own Mobile Apps.
- Web collect - The merchant is provided with the collect API wherein the merchant is able to collect/request money through UPI from their respective customers.
- With "Collect Request" feature, facilitates merchant to receive payment from remote location
- Enables Merchant to accept payment from Aadhaar seeded account of payer using biometric authentication.
- STQC certified Biometric Devices for capturing payer’s fingerprint for Aadhaar Pay transactions can be provided by IDBI Bank.
- The per transaction limit is Rs.10,000/- from Aadhaar Pay.
- Safe and Secure technology complying with necessary NPCI and statutory guidelines.
For the Merchant:
- Simple documentation (one-pager on-boarding form)
- Zero Setup Fees
- No Separate Acceptance Hardware Required
- No Separate Account/Wallet Required
- Accept Aadhaar Based Payment on Bank provided Biometric Devices
- Multiple Collection Point
- Customized MIS for Merchants
- Accept Payment from all Bank UPI/BHIM App
For Customer :
- One-click payment using any UPI PSP app
- Need to enter only Aadhaar number and select Bank where the
- Safe as no pin/ card data needs to be entered/shared.
- Cashless/Contactless payment.
Requirements for the Merchant to Start BHIM Digital PoS:
The merchant needs to have the following to start using BHIM DIGITAL POS:
- An operative bank account with IDBI Bank
- STQC Certified Biometric Reader with Micro USB / USB C-Type connector. Merchant can procure biometric reader from IDBI Bank.
- Android smartphone with internet connectivity and OTG support for connecting biometric device
- Android version 5.0 or higher
- Phone should be able to power the biometric reader; please check with supplier.
For details on installation and service fees, please contact nearest branch of IDBI Bank Ltd
Scan the QR code and Download IDBI BHIM Digital POS App from