IDBI Bank Gift Card
Gift Card - IDBI Bank Gift Card
The IDBI Bank Gift Card allows your loved one to purchase goods and services at over 10 lakh merchant establishments & e-commerce websites in India that accept Visa Cards. No heartaches of being bound to specific stores with gift vouchers. What's more, the Gift Card can be used more than once giving you the flexibility to shop at will from different stores and at different times. Now the next time you go out hunting for a gift, go ahead, and make that a perfect gift with the IDBI Bank Gift Card.
The IDBI Bank Gift Card will be a VISA card valid in India and comes with the following advantages:
- your valuable time: We always keep your requirements in mind and know the value of your precious time. With this easy gift solution, you know the recipient will get something they like.
- Experience the gift of Convenience: Gift cards offer flexibility because they can be used at any time anywhere toward any store for purchase or can be used for online shopping.
- Keep an eye on your spending: We have the facility of pre-paid stored value where customers can easily control their spending.
IDBI Bank Gift Card Features
The IDBI Bank Gift Card comes packed with a host of features:
- No hassles of opening an account with us
- Instant card, sold over the counter
- Accepted at over 10 lakh merchant establishments/e-commerce websites that accept Visa cards across India
- Usable more than once, till the value on the card is exhausted
- Pre-wrapped and ready for gifting
- Sold in different denominations to suit your needs
How To Apply
Get a Gift Card in 3 easy steps.
01. Get In Touch
Call on our Phone Banking numbers - Toll Free -
1800-22-1070 (24x7 service)
02. Visit Our Branch
Visit the nearest branch.Find the Nearest Branch
03. Receive a Call Back
Our representative will contact you at the earliest.
- Gift card is the non-reloadable prepaid card.
- Perfect gifting solution that provides freedom of choosing gifts.
- Flexibility of use - Spend the amount in any number of transactions within the validity period of the card.
- Loading Limits
Minimum Loading– Rs.500
Maximum Loading – Rs.10,000
- Validity: 2 years from the date of production of card.
Your Gift Card kit will consist of the following:
- Gift Card along with welcome letter.
- Gift Card account reference account number and Customer ID
- ATM PIN
- Terms and Conditions
You don’t have to be an IDBI Account holder to purchase this card. All you need to do is walk into an IDBI branch, fill out a simple application form, Pay the amount to be loaded into the card and collect your Gift Card pack instantly.
IDBI Bank Customer – No additional KYC required.
Non- IDBI Bank Customer – Full KYC needs to be submitted along with the application form.
- Issuance Fee: Rs. 100/- + GST @ 18% Per Card
- POS transaction.
- E-Commerce transaction.
- Contactless ( Paywave) transaction.
You can walk into any IDBI ATM, insert your card, enter your PIN and do a Balance Enquiry to find out the balance remaining on your card. You can also request for a mini statement, which will give you details of the last 10 transactions on your card.
All you need to do is call up our 24-hour toll free number 1800-22-6999, quote your Gift Card Reference Number (account number). Your card will be deactivated immediately to prevent misuse. For more enquiries on Card may be asked on toll free number 1800-209-4324.
- Your card is only for your use. Please do not hand it over to anybody other than designated officers of the Bank
- Always sign the signature panel on the reverse of your card as soon as your receive it.
- Report the loss/theft/damage of the card immediately to our Phone Banking Centre 1-800-22-6999.
- Please do not disclose your PIN to anybody and make sure that you never keep your Gift Card and PIN together.
- Please memorize your PIN and destroy the enclosed PIN mailer.
As per PPI guidelines issued by RBI, for Gift cards Cash-out or refund or funds transfer shall not be permitted.
After Expiry of a Gift Card, if an unspent balance is remaining in the card than the gift card may be revalidated through issuance of new Gift Card.
- Daily Purchase limit is Rs.10,000
- Cash Withdrawal is not allowed
- Fund Transfer is not allowed
- Contact to branch.
- Get your mobile number updated with Gift card customer ID.
- Generate the Green PIN through IDBI Bank ATM or IVR.