About The Card
Cash withdrawal limit of Rs.25,000/- and purchase at Point of Sale (POS) limit of Rs. 50,000/- in a day.
- Ministry of Agriculture's initiative towards the credit requirements of agriculture sector.
- Kisan Credit Card Scheme aims at providing need based and timely credit support to the farmers for their cultivation needs as well as non-farm activities in a cost effective manner.
- Farmers under this scheme are issued a IDBI RuPay Kisan Card on their account.
- The cards can currently be used at both ATMs and POS machines.
RuPay PunGrain Card
- Punjab Government's initiative towards payment to Arthia.
- PunGrain is a grain procurement project of Punjab Government launched in October 2012.
- The Arthias are provided with a IDBI RuPay Pungrain Card under this account.
- RuPay PunGrain Debit cards can be used at ATMs for cash withdrawal and for automated grain procurement facility at PunGrainmandis.
RuPay PMJDY Debit Card
- Government of India's initiative towards affordable basic banking services.
- Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) is a National Mission for Financial Inclusion to ensure access to financial services, namely, Banking / Savings & Deposit Accounts, Remittance, Credit, Insurance, Pension in an affordable manner.
- RuPay PMJDY Debit Card is issued with accounts opened under Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana.
- The RuPay PMJDY Debit Cards can be used at all ATMs, POS terminals and e-commerce websites.
- Customers are covered with Personal Accident and Permanent total disability Insurance cover* of Rs.1 Lakh.
How To Apply
As RuPayKisan Card are issued on the basis of account opening form, if you have not opted for card while opening the account and would like to avail the same, for further details