Loan Against Securities
IDBI Bank offers loans against securities for the liquidity of your long term investments. You don’t need to lock your long term investment. Facility is renewable depending on the performance of the account. What makes it more attractive is that you pay interest only on the amount utilized.
Bank's Loan Against Property can be availed against of
- Equity Shares – Dematerialize Shares upto 50% of the market value
- Life Insurance Policies. (Margin 15 % of surrender value)
- National Saving Certificate (NSC) (Margin 20% of accrued value)
- Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP) (Margin 20 % of accrued value)
The IDBI Bank Loan Against Securities Features
- Loan Against Shares: Loan against Shares is an overdraft facility against your dematerialized shares. You can offer to pledge your eligible securities as per the Bank's approved list in order to avail of this facility.
- Loan Against Life Insurance Policy: Your solution to short-term fund requirement. You can offer to assign your eligible Life Insurance Policy in favor of IDBI Bank in order to avail of this facility.
- Loan against NSC/KVP : Your solution to short-term fund requirement. Loan Against NSC/KVP is an overdraft facility against your NSC/KVP
The IDBI Bank Loan against Securities Advantage
- No EMI’s
- No Post dated cheques
- No Pre-payment charges
- Interest charged only on utilized amount
- Simple and speedy processing
How To Apply
Get a Loan Against Securities in 3 easy steps.
01. Get In Touch
Call on our Phone Banking numbers Toll Free -
1800-22-1070 (24x7 service)
02. Visit Our Branch
Visit the nearest branch.Find the Nearest Branch
03. Receive a Call Back
Our representative will contact you at the earliest.