Cash at POS Facility on Debit Cards
Cash at Point of Sale - IDBI Bank Cash at POS Facility on Debit Cards
IDBI Bank now offers its Cash at POS facility for debit cardholders of any bank in India. This facility would enable the debit cardholders of any bank to withdraw cash at IDBI Bank's designated merchant establishments by swiping their debit cards on the Point of Sale (POS) terminals. Similarly, IDBI Bank debit cardholders can avail of this facility at the designated merchant establishments of any bank.
IDBI Bank Cash at POS Facility on Debit Cards can be availed of
As a pure cash withdrawal
Along with purchase of goods and services
- The merchant establishment will not levy any charges for dispensing cash
- IDBI Bank offering this facility free of charge to its debit card holders
- The facility of cash withdrawal at POS is available only for debit cards issued in India
- The maximum cash that can be withdrawn in a day is currently limited to Rs. 1,000 only
- The Cash at POS facility provides an additional and convenient channel for withdrawing cash from one's bank account
- Swipe your card on the Cash at POS terminal
- Either the cardholder or the merchant to select the type of transaction.
- Enter PIN for PIN based cards
- Sign the charge slip
- Collect Cash