IDBI Bank's mPassbook (Android version) is an application to access physical passbook in an electronic form at the convenience of your mobile phone. You can view the transactions of all your accounts, both in online as well as offline mode (Mobile not connected to internet). In addition, there are several other unique features provided within the application which enhances the overall experience.
The initial as well as subsequent download will render previous/last 90 days transactions.
Currently the application is on Android platform and is available on Google Play Store. You may also use the following link to download the application directly:-
- IDBI Bank’s “mPassbook” service is available for Individual, Proprietor and HUF maintaining Savings, Current, Loan, Term Deposit, Overdraft or Cash Credit Account with the bank.
- View stored account transactions both in online and offline mode.
- Personalization of transactions by adding keywords/personalized narration to them.
- Search transactions using keywords.
- Tagging expenses mpassbook-icon by categories.
- Expense monitoring by generating pie-chart for tagged expenses.
- Save transaction history as a PDF file.
- Supports Bi-lingual language (Hindi/ English).
Ans.You can view your Account balance and transactions of Savings Account, Current Account, Loan Accounts, OD account and Cash Credit Account.
- Get your account statement anywhere any time
- Facility to tag transactions and add personalized remarks for transactions
- View pie chart for tagged expenses
- Search and filter to find a transaction
- Offline mode - Updates till last Sync will be available
- Real time transaction updates
- Save transaction history as a PDF file
Ans.No charges are levied by the Bank for using this facility.
Ans. “mPassbook” service is pre-activated for all SB/CA/Overdraft/Cash-credit account holders of the bank. Please visit the Google Play Store and download the mPassbook App.
Ans.Once you have downloaded the application, please follow the below steps:- Step 1: Enter your Customer ID and 10 digit Registered Mobile Number with the Bank.
Step 2: Enter the six digit OTP received on your registered Mobile Number and click on Proceed
Step 3: Once OTP is validated, kindly set your four digit Numeric PIN to access the app every time you login to the application.
Ans.In case you have not receive the OTP in a stipulated time frame, kindly click on Resend OTP button.
Ans.Please refresh the application by dragging/scrolling downwardswhere transactions are displayed on the screen.
Ans.You can change your PIN using ‘Change PIN’ available within the Settings option. ‘Settings’ Option is available on the side drawer.
Ans.You can reset your Login Pin by clicking ‘Forgot PIN’ option available on the Login Page.
Ans. Click on the transaction you want to add a comment/narration and you will see an option to Add Comment. Add your personalised comment and click on save. You may use these keywords to search your transactions later.
Ans. Click on the transaction, you want to tag and you will see an . Click on the image to categorise your expenses.
Ans. Expense Manager is USP of mPassbook app. All your tagged transactions display the picture of your expenses in the form of a pie chart for the desired time range.
Ans. No, this app is only a Digital Passbook for account viewing and monitoring expenses. For financial transactions kindly download IDBI Bank “Go Mobile” application from Google Playstore