The ASBA (Application Supported by Blocked Amount) IPO application with IDBI Bank provides you with a convenient and hassle-free way to apply for Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) and participate in the exciting world of stock market investments. With IDBI Bank's ASBA IPO application, you can apply for IPOs online and enjoy several benefits and features that make the process seamless and efficient.
Features & Advantages
How to Apply
Investing in IPOs/Bonds through ASBA facility offered by IDBI Bank is quick and straightforward process. Follow these simple steps to apply for public issue today.
- Log in to IDBI Bank's Net Banking: Visit the IDBI Bank website and log in to your net banking account using your credentials.
- Log in to IDBI Bank's Mobile Banking: Login to your Mobile Banking (Go Mobile+ App) using your credentials.
- Select "ASBA IPO Application": Navigate to the ASBA IPO application section within the net banking portal/ mobile banking application.
- Choose the IPO: Select the IPO you wish to apply for from the list of available options.
- Provide Application Details: Fill in the necessary details, such as the number of shares, price, and other required information.
- Confirm and Submit: Review your application details, ensure accuracy, and submit your application.
- Blocking of Funds: The required amount will be temporarily blocked in your account until the IPO shares are allotted.
- Allotment and Refund: If the IPO shares are allotted to you, the blocked amount will be debited from your account. In case of non-allotment, the blocked amount will be unblocked and made available for your use.
- Visit your nearest IDBI Bank branch to obtain the application form.
- Fill in the required details, such as your personal information, investment amount, bank account details and Demat details.
- Submit the completed application duly signed with signature as per your bank record.
- The required amount will be temporarily blocked in your account until the IPO shares are allotted.
- If the IPO shares are allotted to you, the blocked amount will be debited from your account. In case of non-allotment, the blocked amount will be unblocked and made available for your use.
- The Online IPO Application is for Individuals, Non Resident (NR), HUF, Minor. Applications cannot be made on behalf of a Corporate, Trust etc.
- Please note that the sequence of names of the applicants, should be as per the sequence of names held with your Depository account.
- By default, the Net Banking / Mobile banking user will be the 1st applicant.
- A hold would be marked on the total amount, at the highest price bid by the applicant.
- Application money will remain blocked up to the finalization on the basis of allotment.
- Account will be debited post the allotment the shares.
- Further, if the information furnished by the applicant is incorrect, the Bid is liable to be rejected and the Company and Bank would not be liable for losses, if any.
- Please ensure that the name on the PAN card matches with the Demat Holder's name