The Bank endeavors to safeguard and protect the Visitor’s privacy.
IDBI Bank may change this policy from time to time. You may like to check this web page periodically for recent updates.
All persons who visit the website http://www.idbibank.in/ and provide information to the Bank online are covered under this Policy. This Policy does not cover the information provided through other modes of communication to the Bank.
We may collect information like:
- Name, contact and other information that the Bank believe is relevant and necessary to conduct the Bank’s business;
- Demographic information such as preferences, interests, etc.
By providing email address, telephone numbers and other contact information, the Visitor is agreeing that the Bank may contact by one or more of the modes of communications.
THE BANK WILL NEVER COLLECT INFORMATION THAT IS PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL IN NATURE LIKE PASSWORDS, ATM PIN, ETC.
The use / purpose for which any information collected from the Visitor, through the website of the Bank, will vary depending upon the circumstances. Broadly, they may comprise all or any one or more of the following purposes (but shall not be restricted to):
- To use the information for internal record keeping;
- To use the information to improve our products and services;
- To use the information for normal business functioning;
- To send periodically promotional communication about new products, special offers or other information, which the Bank thinks the Visitor, may find interesting;
- To contact the Visitor periodically for market research purposes. The Bank may contact the Visitor by email/post or by any other suitable mode of communication. We may use the information to customise the website according to the Visitors’ interests.
Access to the collected information:
- The access to the information provided through the Bank’s website would only be given to authorised employees or other IDBI Group Companies or affiliates or authorised agents or service provider for normal business purposes, only on need to know basis;
- The Bank may be required, from time to time, to disclose the Visitor’s information to Governmental or judicial bodies or Regulators or any person to whom the Bank is under an obligation to make disclosure under the requirements of any law
The Bank’s endeavor is to ensure that information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, the Bank has put in place suitable systems and procedures to safeguard and secure the information that it collects online. The Bank may also work with third parties for Web traffic analysis to research certain usage and activities on parts of the Bank’s website. The Web analysis software is used to find out more about the Visitor, including the Visitor demographics, behaviour and usage patterns, for more accurate reporting and to improve the effectiveness of the Banks’ marketing.
Links to other websites
The Bank's Policy on use of Hyperlink to / from other websites is attached here for your perusal. HYPERLINK POLICY.
Thank you for choosing IDBI Bank Ltd.