IDBI Bank Cash Card
Cash Card for Corporates and Individuals - IDBI Bank Cash Card
IDBI Bank offers an easy solution to Corporates to make salary disbursement and other reimbursement to their employees through IDBI Bank Cash Card without opening a bank account. This Card will also be issued to an individual to meet their daily financial needs.
The corporate opting for IDBI Bank Cash Card can give this card to their employees for getting their Salary Disbursed and the employees are not required to open an account with the bank for this. Now, Individuals can also apply for the IDBI Bank Cash Card and can avail the services offered with this product. Individuals need not be the customer of the Bank.
The IDBI Bank Cash Card allows the corporate employees/ Individual to use this card to make purchases at 5.5 lacs merchant establishment in India and it can also be used to withdraw cash from over 3700 IDBI Bank ATMs and over 1,00,000 shared network ATMs in India.
IDBI Bank Cash Card Advantage
The IDBI Bank Cash Card is power packed with loads of benefits and attractive offers.
- Use of Cash Cards for Petty cash Expenses : Cash card is useful for corporate to meet day to day petty cash expenses.
- Hassle free alternative for:
- Reimbursements to employees
- Salary disbursement/ Incentive payment to employees / staff.
- Petty Cash expenses.
- No Account Required. Can also be issued to Non-IDBI customers. KYC norms needs to be fulfilled.
- Convenient alternative to demand drafts, cheques , cash disbursements to employees/staff.
- No reconciliation problem
- Reloadable-which means you can disburse more cash to the same employee/staff as and when required.
- Lowest Cost option-Elimination of operational and manpower costs.
- Electronic Transfers-No traditional risk of losing cheques/DDs/money orders in transit
- Reloadable- which means you can disburse more cash to the same employees / staff as and when required with the maximum limit of Rs. 1,00,000 .
IDBI Bank Cash Card Features
- Wide acceptability: Cash Card can be used to make purchases at over 10 lakh establishments in India. It can also be used to withdraw cash at any ATMs (including IDBI Bank 3700 ATMs) in India
- Who Can Apply ?: No Account required. Need not be a customer of the bank.
- Uses limit: Can be used multiple times for cash withdrawals and purchase transactions
- Loading Limits: Reloadable as and when required with the maximum limit of Rs.1,00,000/- provided balance should not exceed 1,00,000 at any point of time.
- Validity: Valid for a period of 3 years from the date of issuance (marked on the face of the card).
How To Apply
Get a Cash Card in 3 easy steps.
01. Get In Touch
Call on our Phone Banking numbers - Toll Free -
1800-22-1070 (24x7 service)
02. Visit Our Branch
Visit the nearest branch.Find the Nearest Branch
03. Receive a Call Back
Our representative will contact you at the earliest.
- Cash Card is a rupee denominated pre-paid Visa Flag card.
- Valid for a period of 2 years from the date of issue (marked on the face of the card).
- Can be used to make purchases at over 5.50 lakh establishments in India. It can also be used to withdraw cash from over 1660 IDBI Bank ATMs and all shared network ATMs in India.
- Can be used more than once. The card can be used to make repeated purchases/withdrawals till the specified value on the card has been spent.
Benefits to the Corporate:
- Hassle free alternative for
- a)Reimbursements to employees
- b)Salary disbursements
- c)Incentive payment to employees / staff.
- No Account Required. Need not be a customer of the bank. KYC norms needs to be fulfilled.
- Convenient alternative to demand drafts, cheques or cash disbursements to employees/staff.
- No reconciliation problems
- Reloadable-which means you can disburse more cash to the same employee/staff as and when required upto Rs. 50,000/-, as per the requirement of the corporate