Deposit Account Services
- Information on Balance of all accounts in the Customer ID and last 5
- Request cheque book, stop cheque and get information on status of Cheques
Issued or Deposited.
- Request for Statement by E-mail: you can give as many requests for
statement on email for any 3 months using the self-service option in Phone
Banking free of charge.
- Email ID updation request you can call us from your registered mobile
number and self authenticate to update email id in your account.
- Unblocking of debit card for online payments call us from your Registered
Mobile Number and self authenticate on IVR to place a request for
unblocking your debit card.
- Request for redemption of debit card loyalty points.
- PAN updation call us from regd. Mobile number & authenticate with TPIN/ATM
- Aadhaar verification with bank account(s): You can carry out instant OTP
based Aadhaar authentication as well as link Aadhaar to your savings bank
account on IVR.
Retail Individual account holders can generate their ATM
PIN instantly anytime, anywhere through IVR, free of charge if their mobile
number is registered in the account for receiving OTP.
Through phone banking agent:
- Hotlisting of debit card and other digital channels viz. UPI, Inet &
- Reporting of unauthorized/fraudulent transactions
- Request for replacement debit card in case of loss/theft/misplacement
(call from RMN is mandatory)
- Information / Issues on usage of - ATM, Internet Banking or Mobile
Banking, branch locations & contact numbers, etc.
- Account transaction enquiry
- Fixed deposit enquiry
- Loan related queries
- Liabilities and Asset products information.
- Foreign Exchange Rates
- Deposit Rates
- Demat Account Holding details
- Demat Account transaction enquiry
Customers having a ‘loan only’ relationship with us can
generate their TPIN with their customer id and following the IVR to generate a
code of their choice by pressing 4 in the main menu of phone banking which
pertains to “Loans”.
- Check outstanding balance
- Last five transactions/EMI deductions
- Request for provisional certificate
- Request for loan account statemen