A customer can either apply online via link pro
vided at IDBI Bank website i.e. www.idbibank.in/fastag or apply offline by approaching our any Branch of IDBI Bank and/or any POS location in the, and with valid KYC documents and vehicle RC copy along with the originals for verifications purposes, the customer can open hi
s/her account in two categories IDBI FASTag is linked to an account (prepaid/Saving or Current account); KYC documentation would be required as per the KYC policy of the Issuer Bank. Apart from the KYC documentation, you have to submit Registration Certificate (RC) of the vehicle along with the application for IDBI FASTag.
It can be issued as per below details:
1- Limited KYC FASTag account holder
- This type of FASTag cannot have more than Rs. 10,000*/- limit in their IDBI FASTag (Prepaid) account. The monthly reload limit is also capped to Rs. 10,000/-.
- Requirements: Minimum KYC details (as per Issuer bank policy), vehicle RC Copy, Photo of the customer.
2- Full KYC FASTag account holder
- This type of FASTag account cannot have more than Rs. 1 Lakh limit in their IDBI FASTag (prepaid) account.
- There is no monthly reload cap in this account.
- Requirements: Full KYC details (as per Issuer bank policy), vehicle RC Copy, Photo of the customer.