At IDBI Bank, we always endeavor to raise the bar to meet the rising requirements of our customers, by providing quality services to suit their varied banking needs. IDBI Bank phone banking service is yet another technology and customer centric step in that direction.
Phone Banking is a telephone banking service that gives information about your accounts on a 24 *7 basis from anywhere, at any time. IDBI Bank Phone banking service can be availed through the IVR (Interactive Voice Response) or manual assistance through Phone banking Executives by calling our toll free numbers 18002094324 or 1800221070 & chargeable number 02267719100.
IVR mode is a self-service option for customers to access their Banking account details after authentication with Customer ID and Telephone Personal Identification Number (T-PIN) or Debit Card Number & ATM PIN to access various services on their account or give requests without having to visit the branch. What’s more? Our customers can avail self service option in phone banking in Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Bengali, Tamil, Malayalam, Assamiya, Oriya, Telugu and Kannada.
Benefits of Phone Banking
- Secure, convenient round the clock access to account information
- Getting account information / giving certain requests without having to visit the branch
- Free of cost, time saving
- 24x7 services through the automated IVR
Eligibility for phone banking service:
- All retail individual & Proprietorship Current account holders having a valid & active debit card & ATM PIN can use this service.
- Individual account holders who are minors are presently not allowed to use phone banking.
- Joint Account holders with no other primary account ” cannot avail of the service.
- HUF / Club / Trust / Association accounts are also not eligible for phone banking.
- Pvt Ltd, LLP or any other partnership accounts as well as corporate accounts are also not eligible for phone banking service.
Introduction to Phone Banking service:
IDBI Bank phone banking offers both, a Self-Service channel as well as manual assistance. It enables our customers to access all their account details through an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) whenever the customer opts for Self-Service Banking after calling the toll free numbers. Customers have the exclusive leverage of getting several services & facilities executed through Self Service Banking 24 X 7 at their convenience, without speaking to a Phone Banker.
For using self-service banking, customers can either generate a T-PIN (Telephone Personal Identification Number) or enter their Debit Card Number & ATM PIN.
If the customer chooses manual assistance, he is connected to a phone banker and is required to answer certain verification questions in order to get his account details. Account holder’s verification is mandatory to ascertain the authenticity of the customer as well as for the security of the account.