Self-service and Assisted Service on phone banking:
IDBI Bank Phone Banking has been designed and formulated keeping in mind all our esteemed customers. Customer can use the self-service option to save time or take the assistance of a phone banker.
Following self service options can be accessed in 12 languages through BANKING ACCOUNTS menu with Customer ID + TPIN or Debit Card Number + ATM PIN authentication:
Deposit Account services:
- Information on Balance of all accounts in the Customer ID and last 5 Transactions
- Stop cheque
- information on status of Cheques Issued or Deposited.
- Request for Cheque Book
- Request for Statement by E-mail: you can give as many requests for statement on email for any 3 months using the self-service option in Phone Banking free of charge.
- Email ID updation request you can call us from your registered mobile number and self authenticate to update email id in your account
- Unblocking of debit card for online payments call us from your Registered Mobile Number and self authenticate on IVR to place a request for unblocking your debit card
- Request for redemption of debit card loyalty points
- PAN updation call us from regd. Mobile number & authenticate with TPIN/ATM PIN)
- Aadhaar verification with bank account(s): You can carry out instant OTP based Aadhaar authentication as well as link Aadhaar to your savings bank account on IVR.
Retail Individual account holders can generate their ATM PIN instantly anytime, anywhere through IVR, free of charge if their mobile number is registered in the account for receiving OTP.
Through phone banking agent:
- Hotlisting of debit card and other digital channels viz. UPI, Inet & Mobile banking
- Reporting of unauthorized/fraudulent transactions
- Request for replacement debit card in case of loss/theft/misplacement (call from RMN is mandatory)
- Information / Issues on usage of - ATM, Internet Banking or Mobile Banking, branch locations & contact numbers, etc.
- Account transaction enquiry
- Fixed deposit enquiry
- Loan related queries
- Liabilities and Asset products information.
- Foreign Exchange Rates
- Deposit Rates
- Demat Account Holding details
- Demat Account transaction enquiry
Loan account services:
Customers having a ‘loan only’ relationship with us can generate their TPIN with their customer id and following the IVR to generate a code of their choice by pressing 4 in the main menu of phone banking which pertains to “Loans”.
- Check outstanding balance
- Last five transactions/EMI deductions
- Request for provisional certificate
- Request for loan account statemen
DEMAT Account services:
- “Holding Statement” in Ascending / Descending Order
- Holding Statement by Fax / Mail / Email
- Last Five Transactions
- Transactions Statement by Fax / Mail / Email
- Billing Details