To be the most preferred and trusted bank enhancing value for all stakeholders.
Delighting customers with our excellent service and comprehensive suite of best-in-class financial solutions.
Touching more people’s lives with our expanding Retail footprint while maintaining our excellence in Corporate, keeping in mind the evolving challenges and opportunities such as climate risk, green financing etc.
Deploying world class technology, systems and processes to improve business efficiency, comply with regulatory norms and adopt best risk management and compliance practices
Encouraging a positive, dynamic and performance-driven work culture focused on holistic development of employees, to build a passionate, committed and future-ready workforce.
Continuing to act in a fair, transparent and ethical manner, to be a benchmark for good corporate governance.
Relentlessly striving to become a greener and socially responsible bank.
Benefits and Perks -
As per Bank’s extant guidelines/ availability/ eligibility/ Grade of the Employee
- Accommodation : Bank’s Flat/ Leased Accommodation Facility
- Medical and Insurance : Group Life Medical Policy and Private Treatment Scheme
- Staff Loans : Housing, Auto, Education, Staff Overdraft, Festival advance
- Other Perks : LFC, Telephone Allowance
- Employee Welfare : Holiday Homes, Compassionate Scheme, Visiting Officer Flats
Awards and Accolades
- Domestic Liquidity Management Initiative of the years at Asian Banking & Finance Awards 2023.
- APY Awards for FY 2022-23.
- Best performance in CASA- India (2nd Runner up in midsize bank category) at the Emerging Asia Banking conclave of Commerce (ICC).
- ‘Digital Initiative of the Year’ award at BFSI Tech Summit 2023for Electronic Bank Guarantee (e-BG) product.
- 'CX Technology Implementation of the Year' Award at the CX India Customer Excellence Summit & Awards 2022 for implementation of Mobile App and Soft Token.
- MSME Banking Excellence Award, 2021 by Chamber of Indian Micro Small & Medium Enterprises (CIMSME) in the category of “Best Private Bank for Promoting Social Schemes”, Best Branding Private Bank and Best Innovative Private Bank.
- “FINNOVITI Award 2022” for Soft token.
- IDBI Bank Ltd. won the RD Trusted Brand Award in Private Banks Category in 2021 & 2022
- IDBI Bank received three awards at ASSOCHEM in the categories of Lending, Non Lending and Overall banking for mid segment Bank Class 2022
- “Technology Innovator Bank of the Year” Award 2022.
- IDBI Bank facilitated at the Global Fintech Festival 2023 for EV charging Fee Collection through Fast Tag.
Way of Life
Apart from work, the employees also participate in various events/ activities conducted by the Bank which includes sports activities, Rajbhasha Pratiyogita, Vigilance Awareness Week, etc.
Learning and Development
Learning experiences are like journeys. The journey starts where the learning is now and ends where the learner is more successful. The end of the journey isn't knowing more, it is doing more.
The Bank has built an agile and future-ready organizational environment for its employees to excel and realize one’s aspirations thereby achieving Bank’s strategic goals. For which, the various training programmes/ workshops are arranged by the Bank. A well-trained staff with up to date knowledge and skills enhances the cutting edge of any organization. To ensure that the existing officers unlearn redundant skills and to retrain and re-equip them with knowledge and skills that are more appropriate to the changed environment is an issue that should take priority in every organization. The Bank believe that training is a proactive, planned and ongoing process and is an integral part of organizational development.
About IDBI Training Centre
Industrial Development Bank of India Training College (IDBITC) previously known as Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Banking and Finance (JNIBF), is an ISO 9001:2015 certified training institution set up in 1991, spread over 50 acre lush green area located at Gachhibowli, an IT Hub of Hyderabad. It is renowned for offering training on Project Finance, Infrastructure Finance, Leadership Excellence, etc. IDBITC (upon transformation of IDBI into a universal bank) repositioned itself as a multi- faceted International Centre for Excellence also focuses on Retail Banking. Over the years, more than 50,000 banking professionals, both from India and abroad, have benefited from its curriculum.
- IDBI Learning Centers (ILC)
- Corporate Tie-ups with Premier Institutes