IDBI Bank offers loans against securities for the liquidity of your long term investments. You don’t need to lock your long term investment. Facility is renewable depending on the performance of the account. What makes it more attractive is that you pay interest only on the amount utilized.
IDBI Bank's Loan Against Property can be availed against pledge of:
- Equity Shares – Dematerialize Shares upto 50% of the market value
- Mutual Funds units - Mutual Funds upto 50 % of NAV (Net Asset Value)
- RBI Bonds (8% Saving Bonds 2003 (Taxable) (Margin 5% of Face value every unexpired year)
- Life Insurance Policies. (Margin 15 % of surrender value)
- National Saving Certificate (NSC) (Margin 20% of accrued value)
- Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP) (Margin 20 % of accrued value)
The IDBI Bank Loan against Securities Advantage
- No EMI’s
- No Post dated cheques
- No Pre-payment charges
- Interest charged only on utilized amount
- Simple and speedy processing
The IDBI Bank Loan against Securities Features
1. Loan Against Shares: Loan against Shares is an overdraft facility against your dematerialized shares. You can offer to pledge your eligible securities as per the Bank's approved list in order to avail of this facility.
2. Loan Against GoI Bonds: Our Loan Against GoI Bonds is the right product to fund your urgent needs. To avail of the loan all you have to do is transfer the Bond Ledger Account (BLA) in favour of IDBI Bank.
3. Loan Against Life Insurance Policy: Your solution to short-term fund requirement. You can offer to assign your eligible Life Insurance Policy in favor of IDBI Bank in order to avail of this facility.
4. Loan Against Mutual Funds Units: Your solution to short-term fund requirement. Loan Against Mutual Fund Units is an overdraft facility against your Mutual Fund Units.
How to Apply
Applying for a Loan Against Securities is absolutely simple. Just call Phone Banking numbers or visit your Nearest Branch. Our representative will contact you at the earliest.